You must update your current Stackdriver IAM role with three new policies in order for this feature to work. Follow the instructions below and use the code located under each action for your new policies.
- Navigate to the Roles section of your IAM console. https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/#roles
- Click the role associated with your Stackdriver account. You will see policies appear at the bottom under Role Policies.
- Click Attach Role Policy to begin the process. Keep in mind that you will have to attach a new policy for each automated action you would like to utilize.
- Choose Custom Policy and then click Select.
- Name your policy (Reboot Instance, Move Host, or Add Capacity) and then copy the corresponding code above into the Policy Document box:
- Click Apply Policy