From the navigation bar, click Account and then Account Settings. On the left under Settings, you will see Notifications at the bottom of the list.
Adding a HipChat room as a notification option requires four steps:
- Enter the full name of the room to send the message to. The room's room_id will also work.
- Enter one of your group's API tokens. See: http://www.hipchat.com/docs/api/auth for more information
- *Note that Stackdriver only requires Notification-level access for this integration.
- Choose the color that the message will be when a new incident is raised. Defaults to red.
- Choose the color that the message will be when an existing incident is resolved. Defaults to green.